Mission: To teach skills and behaviors to maximize independence in activities of daily living for persons who have developmental disabilities and other special needs in a variety of community settings. Full Time and Week-Ends Opportunities
Schedules; 3 days a week, 12 hours per day.
Mur-Ci Certified Nursing Assistant
1st and 2nd Shifts Immediate Hire
Schedules: 3 days a week, 12 hrs per day.
2984 Baby Ruth Lane, Antioch, TN 37013
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Weekend Shift Immediate Hire
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort and transportation.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Duties:
• Provides patients’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
• Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
• Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
Applicants Must Meet the Following Requirements:
Must be a certified nursing assistant with an active Tennessee state certification.
Previous hands-on Experience (At least one year of professional experience)
Pass extensive background check and drug screen
The LPN has the primary responsibility for providing medical services, counseling, supervision and program plan implementation to clients during scheduled shifts.
Pay Rate: $25-$28 per hour
Schedule: 3 days a week, 12 hr shifts. Shift differential rates available.
Direct client care involves: